Why hire us?
The Bosshardt Commercial and Land Division has been the undisputed leader in commercial real estate in the Gainesville and surrounding markets since its inception in 1987. Our agents have over 100 years of combined commercial real estate experience and have closed hundreds of millions of dollars in commercial transactions. The experienced professionals at Bosshardt Commercial have the knowledge and background to handle any and all of your commercial real estate needs.
Bosshardt Commercial is the only company in Alachua County with an in house full-service marketing department and IT support staff that can get your property the local and national exposure it deserves. Upon listing your property it will be entered into and/or exposed to an extensive network of online marketing systems and local and regional contacts. Below is a partial list of the avenues we take to market properties. Please contact the Bosshardt Commercial Division at (352) 371-6100 for more information.
- In-house graphic designers will create eye-catching brochures and marketing packages that will then be distributed through a multitude of networks to potential buyers, tenants, investors etc.
- Local and national email blasts that reach brokers, developers, investors, appraisers, tenants and other real estate professionals.
- Social media outlets will be utilized, as appropriate e.g. LinkedIn, Facebook etc.
- Numerous local, regional and national property listing databases, including fee-based services e.g. Costar, Loopnet etc.
- Bosshardt’s Quarterly Mail-Out reaching thousands of current and former clients.
- Full page color advertisements in the North Florida Business Report or other appropriate publications.
- Exposure among local industry groups such as Gainesville Alachua County Association of Realtors, Gainesville Chamber of Commerce, and The Council for Economic Outreach.
- Attendance and distribution at regional, state and national industry events throughout the year e.g. International Council of Shopping Centers and Retailer One on One.
- Close relationships with the University of Florida’s Center for Real Estate Studies allows access to a network of professionals consisting of the “Who’s Who” in commercial real estate in the Southeast.
- Membership in the University of Florida Friends and Alumni of Real Estate Network (UF-FARE) allows for global exposure to professionals with ties to Gainesville and North Florida.
With one of the largest, most experienced, and respected commercial teams in the area, Bosshardt Commercial and Land Division can promptly and professionally assist with any of your commercial/land real estate needs.
- Chief Executive Officer / Broker
- Carol Bosshardt started in real estate in 1976. Her experience as a sales agent with several major franchise names has given her a competitive edge in the real estate market. She graduated from the University of Wisconsin with a Bachelor's of Art in social work and attributes this to her firm's unique approach when dealing with people. In 1993, Carol was a finalist for the State of Florida's entrepreneur of the year award, and in 2001 she won the Paul Harris service award for her long-standing commitment to her community. She serves on numerous boards throughout the state.
- Chief Operations Officer
- Aaron Bosshardt oversees the day-to-day operations of the companies within the Bosshardt Realty umbrella of services. In 1987, Aaron began his real estate career with his focus on property management. He transitioned into real estate sales in 1996 and was a highly successful and well-respected Sale's Associate. In 2000, Aaron joined the management team at Bosshardt Realty Services, LLC He has a CRB designation and is a member of the National Association of Property Managers and an RMP candidate. Aaron's extensive experience as both a salesperson and a property manager has allowed him to offer an invaluable perspective to all company issues.
- Sr. Vice President
- Gene Anne McKay, CRB, PMN, CSP serves as Sr. Vice President and Executive Manager to a select team of experienced, highly successful sales professionals. Over the past 17 years Gene Anne has built an impeccable reputation for excellence and responsible real estate practice. As a consistent Top Producer and industry leader Gene Anne brings a supportive, energized and proven leadership style to her position. Sharing insights to develop and encourage the entire sales team to reach their professional and personal goals is a priority and prescription for success. She also manages the Newberry and Lake City Offices as well as oversees the New Homes Division. Gene Anne has been honored to serve 2 terms as a Chapter President of the Women's Council of Realtors® and as a Director of the Gainesville Alachua County Association of REALTORS®. She is currently serving as Chair of the Grievance Committee and is committed to the ethical behavior and professionalism of every new REALTOR®. She also volunteers as a moderator and instructor for the orientation of all new REALTORS® who join the Association.